• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield Armory knocked it out of the park with this one. Garrison

I'll never hate on Kimber's for rusting.

I've owned several of the stainless carry Kimber's. I really liked them. I also owned several of the fancy two tone models with the Kimber coat. That crap chipping off everything I flipped the safety on or off was a huge disappointment. I got rid of them because of that. Never had a rust or mechanical issue.

I've owned several of the stainless carry Kimber's. I really liked them. I also owned several of the fancy two tone models with the Kimber coat. That crap chipping off everything I flipped the safety on or off was a huge disappointment. I got rid of them because of that. Never had a rust or mechanical issue.
The stainless Kimber's will rust if you look at them hard enough. And yeah that Kimber coat is a joke. I love it though because it keeps me in business.

Maybe, just maybe the sexyiest 1911 SA Inc has put out since the professional. If it only has front strap checkering it would be perfect.

Deep rich blue, no front slide serrations, no ambi safety, no ILS, GI recoil spring guide rod, series 70 ignition, Novak cut sights...

I had to have it.View attachment 3867793

@CQB27 these have your name written all over them.

I know this is a necro but remembered you saying you picked one of these up. Six months later, whatcha think?

I know this is a necro but remembered you saying you picked one of these up. Six months later, whatcha think?

You in need of a 8 round paperweight to sit on your desk and look pretty? I could probably be convinced to part with it.

As I was getting ready to fly out the other day I grabbed it thinking it was my cable bag. Glad I noticed “Springfield Armory” embroidered on the case as I dropped it into my backpack. Would have made an interesting visit to the TSA security checkpoint.

You in need of a 8 round paperweight to sit on your desk and look pretty? I could probably be convinced to part with it.

As I was getting ready to fly out the other day I grabbed it thinking it was my cable bag. Glad I noticed “Springfield Armory” embroidered on the case as I dropped it into my backpack. Would have made an interesting visit to the TSA security checkpoint.

I appreciate the offer. Think I’m gonna pinch my pennies for a bit longer and grab a Dan Wesson commander classic

Back
Top Bottom