• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

~~~~~~~~~~Springfield M1a SCOUT QUAD 308 for trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch035

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
I have a m1a scout in great shape, black factory stock. Comes with box papers and original 10rd mag. I will also include 10 20 rd mags a scope and receiver mount I will include for the right trade. I'm looking for multiple gun trades. I like 1911's and ar15s. I am interested in quality guns only. Please no bp or bows. may take a 4 wheeler or motorcycle.

call me 770-856-6169

lh5.ggpht.com__zwD6GjIP8L4_TIzskRbrXiI_AAAAAAAAAb8_6ys5_PNTZzY_s640_sa_20m1a.JPG

I have DPMS 16" barrel and I change M2 to flate top M4 it have 4-30 mag and
1-5 round mag BSA 223 cope and mount also about 300 round with ammo still have
hard case and soft case let me know if you want I will send you a picture rilfe is very good condition.

My DPMS LR308 will print .377 holes at 200 yrds. Don't get so hung up on the name that's on the side of the lower, there are only a few AR's out there that are made from their "own" parts. Most are using the same parts including barrels.

Just because an AR costs around $1000.00 sure don't make it worth it.

My DPMS LR308 will print .377 holes at 200 yrds. Don't get so hung up on the name that's on the side of the lower, there are only a few AR's out there that are made from their "own" parts. Most are using the same parts including barrels.

Just because an AR costs around $1000.00 sure don't make it worth it.

woah, i'd like to see some of those targets. a 3/16 MOA rifle is exceptional. even high end custom stuff has a hard time being that precise.

i cant either, i put a stupid low cash price on it and still only got " hey i got 2 llamas and a sweet cobra 22 mag" it is kinda depressing.

as for a dpms I have had several, the base guns are very basic but I had one in 204 varmint that was super nice and my father has a built dpms that is real nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom