• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spydercos at Wally World

I thought most spydercos were made in China anyhow. Even the ones with Japanese steel are still assembled in China for the most part. There may be exceptions like the special runs or high-end series by most of the budget knives are Chinese made, but they are still decent knives for the price.

I thought most spydercos were made in China anyhow. Even the ones with Japanese steel are still assembled in China for the most part. There may be exceptions like the special runs or high-end series by most of the budget knives are Chinese made, but they are still decent knives for the price.

Just the value folders. The “better” steel knives are made in Golden Colorado USA Earth, Taichung Taiwan, or Seki City Japan depending on the model. The Taiwan made knives are actually some of the best. There are also a few still made in Italy too.

12 years ago you could get a Spyderco Native made in Golden, CO with S30V blade steel (super steel at the time, same steel found in many high end knives even today.) for about $40 at Walmart. I received one as a groomsman gift back then. This is that knife.
8F0F3B99-4F17-4380-B790-3603CA9A8759.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom