• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel Drama

What would you do?

• Total voters
OMG the little guy died last night. We uncovered him out of his little nesting box and he was curled up like he was asleep but he wasn't. The kids and I just buried the little fella. I absolutely can not believe I'm crying over a squirrel. So I guess the squirrel drama has drawn to an unexpected and sudden end. Worst part is I will be receiving all of his fancy pants squirrel rehab and age specific foods in the mail over the next couple days. (Yeah we went overboard)
So sorry to hear of the little guy demise, Kids must be really down..I hope your able to catch the other!!

OMG the little guy died last night. We uncovered him out of his little nesting box and he was curled up like he was asleep but he wasn't. The kids and I just buried the little fella. I absolutely can not believe I'm crying over a squirrel. So I guess the squirrel drama has drawn to an unexpected and sudden end. Worst part is I will be receiving all of his fancy pants squirrel rehab and age specific foods in the mail over the next couple days. (Yeah we went overboard)

DAMN!

Man that sucks. I hate it when things seem OK and then they aren't. I have a salt water aquarium and we lose critters/coral from time to time for unexplained reasons. Sad day.

Bummer for the crippen house... :(:(:(:(:(
What's for lunch? :doh: Too soon? :doh:

Any pet loss is tragic, I hate it for y'all.
My weapon is humor...

In the words of Elizabeth Taylor when asked about one of her divorces...
"No problem, there will be another one come along in a few minutes"

Tell your kids there is no shame in shedding a tear (or a hundred) for a cute little squirrel.
His few days with you were a million times better than a million others squirrels lifetimes...

If they want to see the opposite of tough, tell them WC1911guy WC1911guy cries when his coral dies :doh: That made me cry, For HIM...:)

Back
Top Bottom