• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel Drama

What would you do?

• Total voters
Tell your kids there is no shame in shedding a tear (or a hundred) for a cute little squirrel.
His few days with you were a million times better than a million others squirrels lifetimes...

If they want to see the opposite of tough, tell them WC1911guy WC1911guy cries when his coral dies :doh: That made me cry, For HIM...:)
Have you seen the prices of nice coral? He's crying over the $$$$

Have you seen the prices of nice coral? He's crying over the $$$$
You literally posted the exact words that popped into my head.

Coral =
6GJo1.gif

One of my first jobs was in aquarium maintenance. I took care of saltwater aquariums for broke ass normal people that cry because they spent $80 on a sea creature that looks cool but now it's dead for no reason and can't afford to buy another one for 2 months like you. :D

FTFY :)

I did almost shed a tear for my red starfish named "spider man" (he loved climbing the walls) that recently died. He hung on and fought it to the end like a champ. Usually starfish just die and dissolve into nothing very quick. Spiderman lost all of his legs and still hung in there climbing around to the end. Tough little bastard.

RIP-

IMG_1031.JPG

OMG the little guy died last night. We uncovered him out of his little nesting box and he was curled up like he was asleep but he wasn't. The kids and I just buried the little fella. I absolutely can not believe I'm crying over a squirrel. So I guess the squirrel drama has drawn to an unexpected and sudden end. Worst part is I will be receiving all of his fancy pants squirrel rehab and age specific foods in the mail over the next couple days. (Yeah we went overboard)

Boxer came back while everyone was sleeping and snuck up commando style. He jumped at the squirrel and the little fella clutched his heart and vapor locked right there.

FTFY :)
I did almost shed a tear for my red starfish named "spider man" (he loved climbing the walls) that recently died. He hung on and fought it to the end like a champ. Usually starfish just die and dissolve into nothing very quick. Spiderman lost all of his legs and still hung in there climbing around to the end. Tough little bastard.
RIP-
View attachment 1108182

That really looks like a COOL starfish! My condolences. :(

Now for what I really want to say... :)

Only YOU would have a legless & armless pet and name it Spiderman...:doh:
Shouldn't it have been named (by you) Matt? or Stumpy? or DinDuNuffin? :)

No way I could have a squirrel in my house with my female Cane Corso. All 120lbs of her takes extreme pleasure in running full out to my 7' tall fence and chasing them as they run across the top of the wooden fence to a tree or telephone pole. Can't even imagine what that looks like from the squirrels view. The only thing she takes even more pleasure in is the crunching of their bones when they get dropped out of a tree.

Back
Top Bottom