• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel Drama

What would you do?

• Total voters
No way I could have a squirrel in my house with my female Cane Corso. All 120lbs of her takes extreme pleasure in running full out to my 7' tall fence and chasing them as they run across the top of the wooden fence to a tree or telephone pole. Can't even imagine what that looks like from the squirrels view. The only thing she takes even more pleasure in is the crunching of their bones when they get dropped out of a tree.

REPORTED
Too soon. :) j/k (kinda :))

No way I could have a squirrel in my house with my female Cane Corso. All 120lbs of her takes extreme pleasure in running full out to my 7' tall fence and chasing them as they run across the top of the wooden fence to a tree or telephone pole. Can't even imagine what that looks like from the squirrels view. The only thing she takes even more pleasure in is the crunching of their bones when they get dropped out of a tree.

The backyard kill list for my pack is 5 squirrels (no idea how they catch them) 1 rabbit, 1 opossum, two birds and countless chipmunks and moles. However, they were all totally chill with the little guy. I guess they figured if we were cool with it they were cool with it.

That really looks like a COOL starfish! My condolences. :(

Now for what I really want to say... :)

Only YOU would have a legless & armless pet and name it Spiderman...:doh:
Shouldn't it have been named (by you) Matt? or Stumpy? or DinDuNuffin? :)
Well in my defense he did have all 5 legs for about 2 years. :noidea:

The backyard kill list for my pack is 5 squirrels (no idea how they catch them) 1 rabbit, 1 opossum, two birds and countless chipmunks and moles. However, they were all totally chill with the little guy. I guess they figured if we were cool with it they were cool with it.

How long does it take for the results of a squirrel autopsy to come back?
Asking for a friend. :)

This sounds suspiciously close to a "is it safe to eat?" inquiry. :twitch:

It is a twisted and cruel world we live in...

A week ago crippen crippen was asking for squirrel recipe ideas...
A few days ago these darling little fuzzy creature pics are all over the webbernet...
This morning he has a squirrel funeral "gofundme" account, and is looking for 4 "paw" bearers...

The inhumanity...

A few days ago these darling little fuzzy creature pics are all over the webbernet...
This morning he has a squirrel funeral "gofundme" account, and is looking for 4 "paw" bearers...

The inhumanity...
11b17142b13b5d25c66928d51fc28d5e.jpg

The inhumanity...

I'm not a carma guy but this does feel suspiciously like retribution for my previous squirrel killings.

Back
Top Bottom