• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel Drama

What would you do?

• Total voters
Phone call yesterday

Is this Mr Crippen
Yes
We spoke last year about my deck. You didn’t end up doing the work but didn’t you have a really shy dog?

Yes

And didn’t you also adopt a baby squirrel?

Yes that’s me

Oh good, I have this baby bird by my driveway and I thought you might know what I should do...:lol:

Phone call yesterday

Is this Mr Crippen
Yes
We spoke last year about my deck. You didn’t end up doing the work but didn’t you have a really shy dog?

Yes

Yes that’s me

Oh good, I have this baby bird by my driveway and I thought you might know what I should do...:lol:

I just posted a side job (or two:)) for you in the MT thread... Dude, you have a plethora of skills...:thumb:

Phone call yesterday

Is this Mr Crippen
Yes

Yes

Yes that’s me

So he thinks your a vet psychiatrist now, since you took care of a few wild animals (Did a very fine job imo) maybe he believes you can talk to animals, like the movie? Lol

So he thinks your a vet psychiatrist now, since you took care of a few wild animals (Did a very fine job imo) maybe he believes you can talk to animals, like the movie? Lol

If you had ever entered into a public restroom after him in NO WAY would you refer to him as Doolittle :drum: heard it from a friend:)

It made me laugh at myself. I show up to a strangers house to sell a deck and tell them all about my crazy ass dog and my squirrel Elvis. Wonder why he went with someone else for the work :confused2:

It made me laugh at myself. I show up to a strangers house to sell a deck and tell them all about my crazy ass dog and my squirrel Elvis. Wonder why he went with someone else for the work :confused2:

You should build him a bird cage this morning for free and deliver it to him...:)

Who knows, you left an everlasting impressions on him though , might get you some business later done the line. :thumb:

I was hoping for this....
20180413_083940.png

Phone call yesterday

Is this Mr Crippen
Yes
Yes
Yes that’s me

Can you check your schedule for a trip to Douglasville, my baby bird keeps eating dirt, it needs your services. :)
bird.gif

Back
Top Bottom