• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel Drama

What would you do?

• Total voters
My wife caught a small baby squirrel we brought him in to a house that we rented in 1987 after about 6 months he chewed all the wood around the frame on our window in our spare room and he also chewed the ledge.
I'll let him go outside and he took off never saw him again tell the people that we rent from that a squirrel got into our room and did all this damage the landlady said that is happened in a couple of other homes they had 64 houses and if seen a lot of squirrel damage I kill at least 400 a year in the past 5 years one day I killed 18 in the next day I killed a dozen more they got smart so I had to cut a hole in the screen and my kitchen and the cops didn't like me shooting 22 and now I use a pellet gun and it kills them quicker than the 22 22 hit make some dance jump up and down pellet just drop them.

My wife caught a small baby squirrel we brought him in to a house that we rented in 1987 after about 6 months he chewed all the wood around the frame on our window in our spare room and he also chewed the ledge.
I'll let him go outside and he took off never saw him again tell the people that we rent from that a squirrel got into our room and did all this damage the landlady said that is happened in a couple of other homes they had 64 houses and if seen a lot of squirrel damage I kill at least 400 a year in the past 5 years one day I killed 18 in the next day I killed a dozen more they got smart so I had to cut a hole in the screen and my kitchen and the cops didn't like me shooting 22 and now I use a pellet gun and it kills them quicker than the 22 22 hit make some dance jump up and down pellet just drop them.
64 homes? they could hire you!

That's a LOT of words for only two punctuation marks!

holy thread revival batman! i guess its that time of the year, my brother was clearing some dead trees on the property and when one fell the heard a ton of noise and found two baby squirrels and so they started raising them. and they've been doing good, my wife commented on how cute they were and how she wanted one.

53705895_10211034223530907_655680126998020096_o.jpg

wellllll fast forward to yesterday when i see my cat hauling ass across the yard with something decent sized in his mouth, run out and he's got one that somehow was uninjured so now were raising this one. so i guess be on the look out for the little buggers, its that time.

54211740_10105182084064121_8565046330261504000_o.jpg

holy thread revival batman! i guess its that time of the year, my brother was clearing some dead trees on the property and when one fell the heard a ton of noise and found two baby squirrels and so they started raising them. and they've been doing good, my wife commented on how cute they were and how she wanted one.

53705895_10211034223530907_655680126998020096_o.jpg

wellllll fast forward to yesterday when i see my cat hauling ass across the yard with something decent sized in his mouth, run out and he's got one that somehow was uninjured so now were raising this one. so i guess be on the look out for the little buggers, its that time.

54211740_10105182084064121_8565046330261504000_o.jpg

They are cute.....

Until they start eating my cable, then it’s on.

My kids found a baby hairless one in February 1982. Brought it home and wanted to keep it. I said sue thinking it would be dead by morning. Well, 13 years later it died a house squirrel. Name was Squeaky. Great pet. Loved mushrooms. Have fostered a bunch of them.

Probably ate a thousand of them when I was a kid. I love squirrel hunting.

Back
Top Bottom