• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel Drama

What would you do?

• Total voters
That thing is too cute! I hear they make outstanding pets. Make sure they have enough to chew on. I've killed an eaten them by the bucket full, but I would soften my heart for sure to have one as a pet.
It must be an age thing with me. The older I get the less I care about going out to kill anything. I've killed and eaten untold numbers of the things, rabbits too. I used to be a fool about going on a dove shoot but even that holds no appeal now. I just mass murder paper targets now.

I had one when I was young. Hated it. It never really bit me but it would scratch the crap out of me. Was good at making a mess to. They're like cats without a litter box. If they come to you , it's because they want to. Maybe yours will be more chill than mine was.

Had some weird pets as a kid. Had a ferret and a fox. My favorite was a crow. It was very smart and very trainable. I'd do that again, but never another squirrel. Bushy tailed rats. Slip some D-Con in it's peanuts when it gets older.... just sayin'

IMG_5652.JPG

Operation squirrel reascue's new facility

Off with there heads :tape:

I have some crazy squirrel living in my attic. He has been there for a few months. I have no way of getting rid of him. I physically can't climb on the roof to set a trap etc. So, round here, we shoot squirrels.

Be careful. I started shooting squirrels to get them out of my attic and now I have one living inside my house. :noidea:

I saved a baby Maltese Falcon. Needs to be set free but can't survive on his own. Rare/not rare. I'd say your buddy and mine go out to the park one day together. Neither comes back and the other learn how to hunt and survive. What say you ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom