• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel Drama

What would you do?

• Total voters
I saved a baby Maltese Falcon. Needs to be set free but can't survive on his own. Rare/not rare. I'd say your buddy and mine go out to the park one day together. Neither comes back and the other learn how to hunt and survive. What say you ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This squirrel is tacticool. He might hurt your falcon :cool:

Build it a box in a tree and raise it until it can get in the box. My neighbor had one that he raised and then it ran up a tree and lived in it but would come down periodically and hang out.

This squirrel is tacticool. He might hurt your falcon :cool:
Screenshot_2017-03-21-09-12-28_1.jpg

My wife grew up in Tucker, when a baby squirrel fell out of the tree, her family rescued it.
As it got older it would want out in the morning and in at dusk.
When they didn't see her at the back door after a couple of weeks they thought she was done for.

She said they were all out back having a BBQ when she brought her babies to meet the family.
How's that for cute!

Before the day was done about everyone had a squirrel hanging out with them. :becky:
That's damned cute, lol.

It must be an age thing with me. The older I get the less I care about going out to kill anything. I've killed and eaten untold numbers of the things, rabbits too. I used to be a fool about going on a dove shoot but even that holds no appeal now. I just mass murder paper targets now.

You're absolutely right I believe, it's an age thing and I see the same in myself as well nowadays.

I think it's funny that the poll is split exactly 33 votes to 33 votes between to two kill options and the two recur options. Of course the fact that I included tacos as one of the kill options may have tainted the vote.

Back
Top Bottom