• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel

Fire away
Okay, so I can reduce my questions to these:

Please rank said consumed rodents in order of enjoyment, and describe the circumstances leading up to the dispatching and consumption? I gotta admit, you got me curious when you said squirrel was your favorite rodent. For me, squirrel is the only rodent I have ever consumed (that I know of, anyway....) I have eaten at many suspicious Chinese restaurants though.

Okay, so I can reduce my questions to these:

Please rank said consumed rodents in order of enjoyment, and describe the circumstances leading up to the dispatching and consumption? I gotta admit, you got me curious when you said squirrel was your favorite rodent. For me, squirrel is the only rodent I have ever consumed (that I know of, anyway....) I have eaten at many suspicious Chinese restaurants though.
Sometimes a man has to hunt kill and eat what ever he can find around the tent site behind Dennys or even in the trashcans out front.

Sometimes a man has to hunt kill and eat what ever he can find around the tent site behind Dennys or even in the trashcans out front.
I guess I deserved that! I am going to learn to spot your sarcasm earlier next time! I just read your signature line too. That should have been a clue! (but keep it coming. I do enjoy your comments.)

Back
Top Bottom