• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SS Eform 4 question

Robocop

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
82   1
Reaction score
I'm filing via a trust. After I certified I realized my wife/co-trustee accidentally put Florida as her state of birth. I've Reached out to SS but have not heard back. I'm sure this mistake will probably cause the application to be denied. Is there a way to void the application and start over? Do I need to wait and try again if this error causes a denied application? This is my first NFA purchase so I have no idea how to handle this. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks ODT.

I've never had a form denied like this before so take this with salt but I think you would wait until its denied. If it is someone will reach out to you at that time I believe you submit your corrections and then they would approve it without you having to wait all over.

I'm sure someone with more insight will be along to answer perhaps more definitely but I do remember cases where people were denied for some reason and the error was fixed without having to go back to the end of the line.

I talked with SS. They said the best thing to do is withdraw the application and resubmit it with the correct information. Said it will add about a week to the process. So to help pass the time I went and bought another can haha.

withdraw and resubmit or ride that denial out. If your dealer is cool, talk to them about assigning you the same can but dif serial number so you don’t have to wait the denial out. When your denial comes in they can pull the sn from you to assign to someone else :) throw them a $20 and a case of beer if they do.

withdraw and resubmit or ride that denial out. If your dealer is cool, talk to them about assigning you the same can but dif serial number so you don’t have to wait the denial out. When your denial comes in they can pull the sn from you to assign to someone else :) throw them a $20 and a case of beer if they do.
I'll be buying cans from you in the future! Lol

Back
Top Bottom