• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stabbing at Lithia Springs Walmart this morning.

How can you be So sure?

It’s Walmart, if he was Open carrying, it would be a low end Taurus in an uncle mikes nylon holster. He would still be fumbling around with his “operator” set up trying to get that gun out, then it’s too late. Just a guess...I kid...I kid...well, sorta

It’s Walmart, if he was Open carrying, it would be a low end Taurus in an uncle mikes nylon holster. He would still be fumbling around with his “operator” set up trying to get that gun out, then it’s too late. Just a guess...I kid...I kid...well, sorta

A lot of pure speculation..

Or.. How about this.. The perpetrator saw he had a gun and didn’t engage him.

Maybe more theoretical...

Was on the way to work one day(5 am). Felt an unstoppable intestinal discomfort, went in there and blew up the men's restroom. Kinda felt bad for the person that had to clean that up...
You are a sick F....

1*gLm0A9MxF598fV53OgxU8g.jpeg

A lot of pure speculation..

Or.. How about this.. The perpetrator saw he had a gun and didn’t engage him.

Maybe more theoretical...

In all seriousness, not uncommon for criminals to attack those who are openly carrying because its generally an easy target. Surveillance video shows it more frequently than we would want. Sometimes they are even killed with their own pistols

In all seriousness, not uncommon for criminals to attack those who are openly carrying because its generally an easy target. Surveillance video shows it more frequently than we would want. Sometimes they are even killed with their own pistols

And you are basing that on....?

Back
Top Bottom