• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stabbing at Lithia Springs Walmart this morning.

Surveillance videos and listening/reading from others in tactics and firearms training industry that know a lot more than me. But hey, maybe he would have thwarted the attack with his pistol on hip

I don’t mean your statetement... I mean the academics behind your statements. Where is your proof, studies, data...?

You seemed to pull that statement out quickly! So, what are you basing your anecdotal response on??

I don’t mean your statetement... I mean the academics behind your statements. Where is your proof, studies, data...?

You seemed to pull that statement out quickly! So, what are you basing your anecdotal response on??

It was primarily said in jest based on the people i see open carrying in Walmart. That was all, I could care less if someone else wants to open carry. But I think it is a misconception to think that the sight of open carried gun will keep criminals at bay. Again, from others that have more insight on the matter, have given more than a few examples where open carriers have invited problems, not deterred them

Surveillance videos and listening/reading from others in tactics and firearms training industry that know a lot more than me. But hey, maybe he would have thwarted the attack with his pistol on hip

I am specifically asking you about this statement.. Please provide your proof....

Back
Top Bottom