• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stabilizing Brace Discussion

Also I'm here to laugh at boomer doomer posters. Some of the people on this site belly ache and talk more gloom than the fundamentalists that preach outside of courthouses. Americans have been winning 2A battles for 2 decades now that were lost during the 60s through 90s. We've seen unprecedented success in carry laws throughout the US, made ARs common use (an element of protection in its own right), expanded gun owning population to like... 1 in 7 Americans now or more? Guys, we can get through this. Remember, bump stocks were illegal. Were. They're legal again. This is political malarkey on low hanging fruit for dipman to look good for his master that will either be shelved or thrown out near immediately or in a few years. Go to fpcs savethebraces.com and read up how to voice yourselves. Don't be 'too busy or complacent like previous generations

Sorry but bump stocks are only 'legal' again for 1 man in Utah if I remember correctly.

That being said, we have won a lot of battles at the state level and in the courts. We've also managed to hold off heavy federal pushes during the Obama years. And yes, Obama pushed way more gun control than Trump ever thought of. The reason it mostly failed is that gun owners pushed back as a group.

This new ruling has a good chance of going through, but FPC is already looking at a court case challenging it as 'arbitrary and capricious'.

BTW, if you go to comment that link above doesn't take you to the right place. They don;t allow comments off that page, but make you go to the main page and search.

Here's a link directly to it that should work. Go there and click on the "Comments" button.

https://www.regulations.gov/search?filter=atf 2021r-08

Out of all of the companies that I buy gun parts and ammo from, Aero Precision is the only one I’ve seen reach out to me about this and ask that I comment on this ATF proposal.

I wish I saw more companies were doing the same.

….Please leave a comment opposing this proposed legislation. We need to fight back and make every one of our voices heard. The effects this could potentially have on the firearms industry and community could be devastating.
Leave Your Comment
Some quick tips to make sure your comment gets seen:

• Do not use profanity
  • Make your comment unique
  • Include the agency name and docket number (ATF 2021R-08)
  • Include the commenter's complete first and last name and full mailing address.

To learn more visit, savethebraces.com

We appreciate your support of our company, our industry and most of all our rights as Americans. We will continue to stand against the constant unjust actions against the 2nd Amendment and hope you will do the same.

Team Aero

Sorry but bump stocks are only 'legal' again for 1 man in Utah if I remember correctly.

That being said, we have won a lot of battles at the state level and in the courts. We've also managed to hold off heavy federal pushes during the Obama years. And yes, Obama pushed way more gun control than Trump ever thought of. The reason it mostly failed is that gun owners pushed back as a group.

This new ruling has a good chance of going through, but FPC is already looking at a court case challenging it as 'arbitrary and capricious'.

BTW, if you go to comment that link above doesn't take you to the right place. They don;t allow comments off that page, but make you go to the main page and search.

Here's a link directly to it that should work. Go there and click on the "Comments" button.

https://www.regulations.gov/search?filter=atf 2021r-08
The redacted ban is for 4 states. Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Tennessee. 6th circuit. Still a huge win for those states though. Several articles on it. My point being is these rules are challenged all the time and lose.

Thanks for the link, FPC listed the previous noted.

It is most disturbing that any agency or dept of the federal government composed of unelected special interest group individuals should have any authority to construct such 'regulations' that affect law abiding citizens without representation. I find it humorous that they tout 'safety' as the underlying need for such acts but if you have the means by which to play their game you can purchase your way out of this argument for $200. So not only are such phony 'regulations' unconstitutional but also discriminatory as it would impose a burden upon lower income individuals while doing nothing in the name of safety or crime prevention. It is quite obvious this is just another attempt of overreach from the liberal left to chip away at the US Constitution in their never ending quest for ultimate power.

It is most disturbing that any agency or dept of the federal government composed of unelected special interest group individuals should have any authority to construct such 'regulations' that affect law abiding citizens without representation. I find it humorous that they tout 'safety' as the underlying need for such acts but if you have the means by which to play their game you can purchase your way out of this argument for $200. So not only are such phony 'regulations' unconstitutional but also discriminatory as it would impose a burden upon lower income individuals while doing nothing in the name of safety or crime prevention. It is quite obvious this is just another attempt of overreach from the liberal left to chip away at the US Constitution in their never ending quest for ultimate power.
IMO, they aren't really "regulations." They are rules and interpretation changes of antiquated laws (IMO Constitutionally illegal statutes like the 1934 NFA) with no basis in actual statute or legislated law except vague references and interpretations. They, the leftist forces that are now in control of this government, imposing their arbitrary and confident bull-dozing of our rights because they're in charge and they're daring us to sue them and overcome unlimited ATF, DOJ and mindless installed-President administration resources usurpation of our rights.

The 'process' for their rule interpretation and changes is to first offer up a period of "comment" they call due diligence in supplementing existing law. The next phase is to offer up "we din't have no good comments so we are right...." The next step is to pay off our miserable RINO career politicians to accept these changes while lying to us about how they're "protecting our gun rights" and continue with their incremental destruction of our 2A rights. And, Bingo...you lose your bump stock, brace, your magazine-fed semiauto and so on.... Elections have consequences - even those that were STOLEN....

Wasn't the reason for the 2A to prevent such tyrannical overreach in the first place ? Ironic isnt it ?
If you read through this country's history not polluted with rainbow, diversity and other inclusive nonsense, the underlying theme would be that our founders and those who supported them were sorely distrusting of a federal standing army (they knew all-too-well the downfalls of a federal standing army like the king's redcoats). To the point the founders included the basic affirmation ANY citizen had the right to keep and bear arms. They knew that the basic alternative component against those standing king's-armies were militias. Militias composed of citizens who had unfettered rights to keep and own weapons.

According to their line of thought, the average American gun owner will start committing criminal acts as soon as they have a suppressor or machine gun and now a brace. Oh yeah, and also anything that will fire a projectile over .500". When will it be enough? When will we as a nation say "pound sand", and revert back to the original text of the Second Amendment?

Back
Top Bottom