• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Staccato

Absolutely. Its got some weight to it with 21 rounds of 9mm, but everything has a trade off. Holsters can be tricky for concealed carry, but its well worth looking into if you are looking for a wide body 1911.

Hell yeah they're worth it!I bought my first Staccato P not too long ago, shot it, and was smiling the whole time, it's literally a cheat code. I'm now considering buying every model except for the XL and will more than likely get rid of all of my other 9mm pistols except for 2. The gun is more accurate than you are. I have a range on my property and I was hitting 1" wood blocks with ease at 25 yards. Gun is amazing but there are some things to be mindful of. Honest Outlaw has some great videos on them. Read some of the comments on the linked videos and be ready to buy more than one. Also the Leupold Delta Point Pro footprint is what the optic ready ones are cut for. Otherwise you'll need a $159 Dawson Precision plate to mount a different red dot. Even with the Leupold Delta Point you'll add a $50 rear sight mount to it. I recently ordered an SRO and Dawson Precision plate to mount on my P to replace the DPP. Not sure if I'm going to list the DPP bc I may need one for the Staccato CS when it's available, or if and when I do find a C2. You will also find other videos of people making 300 yard shots with Staccato's, they are ridiculous.

There is a clip in an Honest Outlaw video where his wife is shooting a regular striker fired pistol at like 15 yards and cannot get a hit, then she's shooting a Staccato at 75 yards and hitting consistently.

Only staccato i'd bother owning is the XC or XL. The P and C2 are only worth it at the 1500ish price point
Am I wrong or weren't staccatos like a couple grand originally? Am I misremembering or are there just that many diff models? When I click on the ads there like 5 grand!

Am I wrong or weren't staccatos like a couple grand originally? Am I misremembering or are there just that many diff models? When I click on the ads there like 5 grand!
C2s and Ps run new for something like 2-2500. Retards put a stupid cerakote job and holes in the slide and act like that adds 3k of value when in reality it looks like **** and removed the best coating in the industry off their slide (DLC)

C2s and Ps can be had below 2k all day if you do some shopping.

Back
Top Bottom