• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Staccato

So what are some of the main things that increase prices the most among models, if you don't mind?
Frame material, optics cut or not, barrel options, threaded vs non-threaded, barrel coating (ss or DLC), porting, comp, trigger, slide cuts, etc.

If you go through their website, they show all sorts of options.

I had a C2 and ended up selling it to fund my XC. The C2 was super nice and a great shooter. I just couldn't bring myself to carry it. For EDC, it was a little heavy for my liking, and I didn't really want to beat up such a nice pistol. The XC is outstanding. It really is like a cheat code for shooting fast and accurate.

If you like them, look to the BUL line of 2011's.

Their SAS II Ultralight is a great size for carry, 16+ 1 capacity, and red dot able.

I second this. Bought a 3.25 SASll Ultralight and sold my C2 shortly after. The C2 is a great gun... no complaints but I like the SAS better. I had a steel frame P model that was the softest shooting 9mm I've ever shot. They're big and heavy but incredible.

One issue is you can actually FIND a Staccato. $1300 Bul Armory SAS Tac ll Ultralights are being flipped with the same enthusiasm as kac stuff. I saw one for $3500. I'm grateful for solid members of odt ( SmittyC6 SmittyC6 ) for selling a sought after gun for roughly what he paid for it. There's still some great folks in the world!

C2s and Ps run new for something like 2-2500. Retards put a stupid cerakote job and holes in the slide and act like that adds 3k of value when in reality it looks like **** and removed the best coating in the industry off their slide (DLC)

C2s and Ps can be had below 2k all day if you do some shopping.
Hahaha the classifieds are full of these things. IMO you cannot really make the value go up with any of these silly modifications. The only thing that will make your Staccato worth than you paid is selling it with more mags.

I ran a Staccato P for a while. Did a trigger job on it, and installed a tritium front sight. I’ve never owned a gun I shot as well as I shot that gun.

Ran everything I put through it, reloads and factory.

I had a different issue with it, which is what caused me to sell it off. Not anything that would keep most folks from owning one.

I may try one again.

I ran a Staccato P for a while. Did a trigger job on it, and installed a tritium front sight. I’ve never owned a gun I shot as well as I shot that gun.

Ran everything I put through it, reloads and factory.

I had a different issue with it, which is what caused me to sell it off. Not anything that would keep most folks from owning one.

I may try one again.

Agree on it being the best shooting gun I've ever shot as well. I love my P, I will have to be in foreclosure for me to sell that thing lol

I want to get a CS when they become more available for carry.

46B08841-128F-4F1E-A0C7-D4D39E924569.jpeg

This replaced my P. Essentially the same thing and I love it. STI DVC

Back
Top Bottom