• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stamp Approved Since Shutdown?

Nope and not excited about it. Waiting on one that got filed last year and a sbr from noveske waiting for it to get to my ffl so I can do the paperwork.

Dang 4.5 minutes months! Trust?

4.5 months on a Form 4-Individual. I check a lot of NFA trackers, esp the one on Reddit and mine and a few others got approved a lot quicker than most. I even had a correction so it could of been 4 months but mistakes happen. I also volunteered for a federal agency and worked for Gwinnett County so I'm not sure if they were just like hes good to go "pass". Now I am not affiliated with either anymore so I feel like they are just like screw him, he can wait. I'm like one of the few guys who has an eform 1 that has gone past 2 months mark. What the heck :D

4.5 months on a Form 4-Individual. I check a lot of NFA trackers, esp the one on Reddit and mine and a few others got approved a lot quicker than most. I even had a correction so it could of been 4 months but mistakes happen. I also volunteered for a federal agency and worked for Gwinnett County so I'm not sure if they were just like hes good to go "pass". Now I am not affiliated with either anymore so I feel like they are just like screw him, he can wait. I'm like one of the few guys who has an eform 1 that has gone past 2 months mark. What the heck :D
Doubt it. I work for a federal agency with a TS clearance and still suffer normal wait times. So do many of my coworkers

Back
Top Bottom