• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stamp Approved Since Shutdown?

Easy for us to be patient but I wonder what this is doing to sales and the industry in general.
It did nothing . We still had people buying like nothing was going on.

Good news is we are back on. We received a approved tax stamp today . So we are back live and can resume normal programming!

"Per an ATF conversation that just took place behind closed doors with division chiefs and area supervisors. After the government shutdown all the contract workers that assisted in processing were laid off and are not coming back. They are trying to bring in new contractors but it’s expected that it will take several months to train these people. If you are submitting paper form 1’s or 4’s per the ATF “We are hoping that transfer times will not exceed 18 months”."

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comments/aomoe2/upcoming_atf_form_times/

I sure hope this is not true.

I dropped a letter in the mail to my congressman today. Im past a year and keep getting the same song and dance every time I call. It may be time for an attorney. They cant just take our money and not process our stuff in a timely fashion. There has got to be something illegal about it.

I dropped a letter in the mail to my congressman today. Im past a year and keep getting the same song and dance every time I call. It may be time for an attorney. They cant just take our money and not process our stuff in a timely fashion. There has got to be something illegal about it.
I did that too recently. It had been 425 days and no progress. They were able to reach out and expedite.

Back
Top Bottom