• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stamp day kick in the noots

That’s where I’m at too. My first round of NFA ever and I went in with 4 cans each on their own trusts.
Yep I’m always on here complaining about NFA wait times. I’ve got friends and co-workers who are in the NFA game and currently are getting stamps back between 4-6 months everyone so happy.
Me on the other hand, I currently have 5 approved stamps, the first of those took 8 months. The 4 other stamps took a year or more. I’ve got a 6th stamp that went pending onJan 18 and has been at back ground check for 2 months. That means the admin side of my form was processed fast but it got bogged down yet again in FBI.
I’ve also got 2 more stamps I put in for last month so heres to hoping

Yep I’m always on here complaining about NFA wait times. I’ve got friends and co-workers who are in the NFA game and currently are getting stamps back between 4-6 months everyone so happy.
Me on the other hand, I currently have 5 approved stamps, the first of those took 8 months. The 4 other stamps took a year or more. I’ve got a 6th stamp that went pending in Jan 18 and has been at back ground check for 2 months. That means the admin side of my form was processed fast but it got bogged down yet again in FBI.
I’ve also got 2 more stamps I put in for last month so heres to hoping
I feel that pain. The m10 was pending forever and they made up for it with the m11 so I cannot complain

Back
Top Bottom