• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stand behind Alec Baldwin…

Whetstone

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jagten
79   0
Reaction score
5560919A-6201-45F0-821F-D5013523DABE.jpeg

I'm still trying to make sense of whether or not a charge of involuntary is appropriate. On one hand I suppose it is a fair charge given the circumstances. On the other hand a possible max sentence of 6 years for smoking an innocent human being and seriously wounding another just sticks in my craw.

Guys have been pulling 6 years for much less serious crimes. 10-15 sure sounds better to me. Of course he is a loudmouth douchebag as well which I'm sure is clouding my rose colored glasses.

I'm still trying to make sense of whether or not a charge of involuntary is appropriate. On one hand I suppose it is a fair charge given the circumstances. On the other hand a possible max sentence of 6 years for smoking an innocent human being and seriously wounding another just sticks in my craw.

Guys have been pulling 6 years for much less serious crimes. 10-15 sure sounds better to me. Of course he is a loudmouth douchebag as well which I'm sure is clouding my rose colored glasses.
Here a short story! 1974 Douglas co.
30 plus shots with 22 rifle! They did 9 years! And now a responsible party,
Got gun rights, and voting right,
The other party still morn the loss of their love one!

Baldwin deserves too be charged. He broke the basic tenants of safe gun handling and someone was killed by his hand. I hope he serves time -- if any of us would have done the same thing it wouldn't have taken close to a year to be charged. I watched his interview with Stephanopoulos -- he was acting and pretty bad at that...

I am interested in the outcome and hope justice will be served....

JMHO

I simply say if it was anyone else other than Alec Baldwin would they convict?
Yes!

So they should convict Alec Baldwin…
Since he is so Anti NRA and a commie Lib is just icing on the cake!

If I was the NRA I would use his TV footage and start a campaign.

It would be as simple as ..
“This is Alec.. Don’t be like Alec. Never point a gun and pull the trigger for no reason “

I’m sure he’s already preparing for his next acting role in court! He said he didn’t pull the trigger , I call
bulls##t not only did he pull the trigger he cocked the hammer. He tried to make this movie on the cheap.
unfortunatly that young lady paid the price for his stupicity. I hope he’s convicted and does time in prison.

Back
Top Bottom