Justified?

• Of course

Votes: 47 100.0%
  • Of course not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Of course.....armed robbery is a forcible felony

O.C.G.A. 16-3-21
16-3-21. Use of force in defense of self or others; evidence of belief that force was necessary in murder or manslaughter prosecution

(a) A person is justified in threatening or using force against another when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to defend himself or herself or a third person against such other's imminent use of unlawful force; however, except as provided in Code Section 16-3-23, a person is justified in using force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury to himself or herself or a third person or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

The teens opened fire on the homeowner and 2 others in the front yard while trying to rob them. Isn't even stand your ground just outright self defense. Come to house with masks on armed. Attempt to rob. Fire on people you are trying to rob. Miss because you are a dumass. Guys shoots back and kills you and your accomplices. Got a friggin bow on it. I could defend that guy wearing a leather suit in front of the judge from my cousin vinny and get him off. And I'm not a lawyer.

The teens opened fire on the homeowner and 2 others in the front yard while trying to rob them. Isn't even stand your ground just outright self defense. Come to house with masks on armed. Attempt to rob. Fire on people you are trying to rob. Miss because you are a dumass. Guys shoots back and kills you and your accomplices. Got a friggin bow on it. I could defend that guy wearing a leather suit in front of the judge from my cousin vinny and get him off. And I'm not a lawyer.
I suggest watching how this whole thing pans out. What is obvious to you and I may not be obvious to the citizens of Rockdale

Back
Top Bottom