• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Star Wars Star Destroyer movie replica, built model with lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
261   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Star Wars Star Destroyer movie replica, built model with lights

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trades and partial trades welcome, What do you have? Make offers.

Caliber: 1/2700

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've already sold two of these and had planned for that to be all. But people have encouraged me to build this one last piece. I changed a few things from the first two so this one is different/better.

It is a 1/2700 scale Imperial Star Destroyer. It's 25" long, 13" wide and 12" tall. Over 550 feet of fiber optic cable inside. All LED lights and the fiber optic points are .5mm (1/2 mm) each. The lights are 12volt and have an included dimmer with A/C adapter. The super bright engine lights can dim down to around 6v and then shut off. Then the hull lights will dim down further to 3v. The hull lights on this one or a warm white to more resemble the original 1977 film model. This has the GS upgrade engine kit with photo etch parts. It also has the shuttle bay openings.
The display is my original design and nobody else builds them like this. I have a solid steel rod that runs through the ship and extends down to the base. The support rod is welded to a steel plate that runs under the base mirror. This is a very secure design and displays it in a way that make it look as if it were floating. The base itself is a sheet of marine grade plywood that has been shaped and has four thick felt pads. The mirror is 1/4" acrylic.

For reference, my first two models sold for $730 and then $795.

This is literally museum quality and could be the center piece of any Star Wars or movie fan collection.

I will deliver this within 100 miles if pre paid through Paypal. Everyone else must meet me in Ellijay for pick up.

$750 cash or TRADES/partial trades. I never know what I want until I see it. I'll consider anything except beaver skins, ugly sisters or bad whiskey.

Give me your email address if you want large photos of it. I have about 12 pictures.

THANKS, Furious

Pictures:
dscn1724-jpg.1871735

dscn1723-2-jpg.1871736

dscn1722-2-jpg.1871737

dscn1734-jpg.1871738

dscn1721-jpg.1871739

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom