• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Started my 80 percent Anderson lower build

I'm going to clean up some of the drill marks...do they make an end mill bit to help clean up the bottom any better? Or do you think lightly going over it with the same one will clean it up?

If you need an End Mill and are in the area I can loan you one.
I have one that fits a Laminate Trimmer.

I'm going to clean up some of the drill marks...do they make an end mill bit to help clean up the bottom any better? Or do you think lightly going over it with the same one will clean it up?
Looks like rnation rnation answered that question better than I could. Like I say, mine look pretty rough inside.

Have you tried to put a PMAG in your magwell? I'd be interested to know if it'll fit. Also, if you get a black anodized 80% lower, will you let me know if they'll fit in that one? I don't know the manufacturer of my 80% lowers. I bought them on gunbroker from a seller called "submoa"

Mine are Anderson and p mags fit and drop out just fine. I just ordered 2 black anodized lowers and hope to start on them next week.

I have 2 four flute end mill bits I think your right speeding them up and lots of wd40 should work wonders. Thanks for the info y'all.

image.jpeg

Little section in the back I have to finish and then I can install LPK

Back
Top Bottom