Votes: 60 95.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

loridersmooth

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
Hello all I was just wanting to know if the AR builds are a good thing to start a home base business I have a lot of people asking about ARs and are they affordable to build or purchase and I was thinking of starting up a at home AR build/purchase business from my home is the market good enough to do that or is it already saturated with at home custom builders already please any info or helpful suggestions will help thanks

A lot to consider, business license, inventory tax, raw materials, inventory software, business sales tax number, tax software for Ga. Dept. Of Revenue, IRS, Insurance for business, Insurance for theft, fire, explosions, CPA monthly fees, only you can make that decision.

Welcome to the great ODT, where the adventure is worth the cruise...

Hobby helping friends for Beer money Donations, yes. Business, NO!! market is flooded

I get what you are saying I was not talking about opening up a big time shop at my home just a little something to do while I am retired just order a couple or AR kits build them with a striped upper and put it out for sale that's all

I get what you are saying I was not talking about opening up a big time shop at my home just a little something to do while I am retired just order a couple or AR kits build them with a striped upper and put it out for sale that's all
Then just do it for the comradery and beer money, and shut up about it.

Otherwise, Get your FFL (which you will need in order to sell for a profit), then call your insurance man and ask him how much it is for the annual product liability insurance. I think you'll find that the $25K or $30K in insurance alone will convince you that it's not a good "business" to be in to... especially out of your home.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom