• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Starting Nutrisystem today................

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Food should be here this afternoon. Wish me luck.

Some before pictures. Starting weight 296.8

IMG_3964.JPG
IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_3966.JPG

Tell us all about it, intrigued.
Well the first week is going to be tough since you are limited to 1000 calories a day. You eat six times a day and after the first week you go to 1500 calories a day. I am hoping to be down to my fighting weight 200 lbs in a year. I will most likely stay on the diet for the rest of my life though since if I eat like normal I will gain it all back in less than a year.

The food is fairly inexspensive at 400 dollars a month. I spend way more than that right now.

I just ordered a mountain bike to help lose some weight. I'm tired of being a fat ass.
Heck yeah man, do it before you get too old. I used to be able to cut weight so easy it seemed like all I had to do was think about it and the pounds just vanished. I'll be 60 in a few months and now I'm just a lardass, every time I get a few pounds off I mess up and go straight for the ice cream and gain it right back dammit. Good luck, I hope your will power is stronger than mine is. Lol!

Well the first week is going to be tough since you are limited to 1000 calories a day. You eat six times a day and after the first week you go to 1500 calories a day. I am hoping to be down to my fighting weight 200 lbs in a year. I will most likely stay on the diet for the rest of my life though since if I eat like normal I will gain it all back in less than a year.

The food is fairly inexspensive at 400 dollars a month. I spend way more than that right now.
Damn son! My wife & I together don't eat $400 worth of food a month and I still stay about the same size, short and round. Lol!

Heck yeah man, do it before you get too old. I used to be able to cut weight so easy it seemed like all I had to do was think about it and the pounds just vanished. I'll be 60 in a few months and now I'm just a lardass, every time I get a few pounds off I mess up and go straight for the ice cream and gain it right back dammit. Good luck, I hope your will power is stronger than mine is. Lol!
It's tough brother. I'm 45 but the meds the VA gives me all cause weight gain. All 14 of my different medications. :shocked: I think that nutrisystem is going to be a good diet for me and guys your age as well since it doesn't require excercise.

Back
Top Bottom