• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Starting Nutrisystem today................

I eat out a lot which equals 30+ dollars a day. I don't cook.
We rarely eat out and my wife pretty much stopped cooking after the boys got grown and she was diagnosed with MS. Occasionally she'll cook if one of the kids asks her too, I've been known to call em' up and ask em' to call Mom and ask if she'll cook their favorite meal, I don't give a damn what she cooks cause it's always GOOD! Hell, that's one of the reasons I married her. Lol!

We rarely eat out and my wife pretty much stopped cooking after the boys got grown and she was diagnosed with MS. Occasionally she'll cook if one of the kids asks her too, I've been known to call em' up and ask em' to call Mom and ask if she'll cook their favorite meal, I don't give a damn what she cooks cause it's always GOOD! Hell, that's one of the reasons I married her. Lol!
Sorry to hear about the MS brother. But her being a good cook is awesome. ;)

I've started Keto. First time I did it I lost 20lb in a month. 28, 6'2 and 300 lbs. its killing me. I used to be a delivery guy carrying around 50lb CO2 tanks, but now I sit at a desk.

I've started Keto. First time I did it I lost 20lb in a month. 28, 6'2 and 300 lbs. its killing me. I used to be a delivery guy carrying around 50lb CO2 tanks, but now I sit at a desk.
Right on man any diet is better than no diet. I use to do the atkins thing and lost some weight doing it but I gained it back real fast. I'm 6'2" 300 as well. I think this diet will work wonders though. We will see. I ate my fist meal at noon. It was a snack bar. :shocked:

I plan on staying on it for years.

My brother tried it

Worked for a bit but he couldn't keep doing it

He is doing good now but he eats super healthy like a bird and the only meat i see him eat is stuff he hunted himself

Good luck to you; i hope it works:)

I think you're better off throwing away the food and just eating the boxes. ;)

images.tmz.com_2015_10_20_1020_oprah_tmz_4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom