• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Starting Nutrisystem today................

Take a before picture
Just not a nekkid one.
IMG_3964.JPG
IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_3966.JPG

You can do it if you've made up your mind. I was up to 243 about 18 months ago, but I'm around 192 today. I look and feel like a new man. I'm 44, so I'm right there with you. I did the South Beach diet. It works, and was written by a cardiologist who turned into a nutritionist when he realized how much our diets play into our overall health, such as preventing diabetes and heart disease. Needless to say it is a healthy diet, and I don't go hungry. It is a normal lifestyle for me nowadays.

I also ride a bike. I do lots of activities, but the bike is really easy on the joints and is a good all around exercise.

Best of luck with the nutrisystem. I've never tried it, but it seems like it has helped lots of people. Stick with it!
Nice man. I have high hopes. :) I think once I get to my desired weight I will still stay on the diet. Maybe then with a pizza once a week.

Reactions: MRH
Nice man. I have high hopes. :) I think once I get to my desired weight I will still stay on the diet. Maybe then with a pizza once a week.

That's what I do. I eat whatever I want every ten days or so, and stay disciplined the rest of the time. It is a lifestyle change, and I know that sounds uninspiring and maybe a bit boring, but it is nothing more than an adjustment. It gets easier and easier until it is routine. Once you start seeing results you will be even more motivated than you are now.

Back
Top Bottom