• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Starting Nutrisystem today................

Once that weight comes down, include a minor exercise habit. Start with just warm ups and streches for a few weeks and go from there. Keep it simple so It doesn't feel like a routine or work so to speak.

I hated cooking for the longest time until I was motived to eat right. That and I watch too many Gordon Ramsay videos! Once I got motived now I enjoy cooking. Then I stopped drinking soda altogether. Then I started making lunches for work. Then I started juicing vegetables.I never in all my days thought I would be juicing vegetables!

Seriously though, motivation truly comes AFTER starting. Once you see and feel the results, you'll feel like you can move mountains.

I wish you the best of luck!

Find a state park or local property where you can take walks through the woods. You will actually look forward to it. Personally, I feel closer to God when I take a long walk through the woods. I also feel that way when I go deer hunting. The exercise routine is really helpful, so don't get bogged down with boring things like simply running...Running is friggin boring. Shoot around at a basketball court, walk in the woods, ride that bike, etc...Things that you look forward to doing. Hell man I'm not the expert. I can only share my own experiences and take on it. All these things helped me. If you can use anything that worked for me, then its worth it.

The more you strengthen your belly muscles the less hunger you will have. Right now your belly is all stretched out from eating (and drinking beer, prolly), which is keeping you hungry.

Crunches, crunches, crunches will help with the hunger. Yes, they will hurt.

And hard boiled eggs.

Try Lean cuisine entrees with precooked frozen chicken parts heated on top , or with cut hard boiled eggs stirred in, to cut the salt and increase the protein.

Add two microwave minutes for the chicken parts

Eat as many as you want.

And do crunches.

**** that shyt I'm done with this diet. Food tastes like shyt. Just awful/
Don't stop now. Pick a quitting point. Like one month from now, or two months from now. Don't let emotion make your decisions.

Like me, I didn't quit dipping. I'm just not dipping until I'm 70, then I will sit in my tree stand with a mouth full of tobacco, and slay deer all season. There is light at the end of my tunnel. Put some light at the end of yours brother!

Back
Top Bottom