• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Starting Nutrisystem today................

**** that shyt I'm done with this diet. Food tastes like shyt. Just awful/
You've eaten worse and you know it. Stay with it until you get to your target weight. Speed the process by doing some excursive. Throw a pack on and hump that bitch. You've done that before, too.

Once you're at your target weight you can eat real food again. Just do it smart and keep humping the pack. Don't be a *****.

And that is your motivation for the day.

You've eaten worse and you know it. Stay with it until you get to your target weight. Speed the process by doing some excursive. Throw a pack on and hump that *****. You've done that before, too.

Once you're at your target weight you can eat real food again. Just do it smart and keep humping the pack. Don't be a *****.

And that is your motivation for the day.
Now that I've figured out how the diet works I'm just going to cook the food myself. Still on the diet just not eating their trash.

Now that I've figured out how the diet works I'm just going to cook the food myself. Still on the diet just not eating their trash.
Portion.control, stay away from the butter and sugar, including most sauces and dressings. Start walking 10 minutes a day and add 10 minutes every week until you get to an hour.

yep every one I know says the same thing about the food. I guess if your paid to endorse it, it dont taste so bad,Lifes a **** sammich the more bread you have the less **** you eat.

If this doesn't end up working out for you try lazy keto. All you have to do is stay under 20 carbs a day. No other stuff to track. By it's nature the fatty foods will keep you fuller longer and will you start to eat less. Plus, bacon is a mainstay for keto. Super simple.

If you do take this route, make sure to get your electrolytes (you'll need to supplement sodium, potassium, and magnesium). Otherwise, you'll have a hell of a "keto flu" (aka feel like garbage for a week or two)

no sugar, no bread, no alcohol. Eat what u can fit in your hand 6 times a day. Keeps metabolism churning. I have a cookbook that has meal done in 30 minutes. Gives good ideas and u can add or take away the bad stuff.

Back
Top Bottom