• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

State Goes After BB Guns: “kids can get a felony charge and their lives are over"

That is utterly downright f'ing retarded.

New Jersey, no castle doctrine, must have a duty to retreat in your own home, if failing to retreat you will be jailed and serve prison time for defending yourself in your own home.

It's what the communist succeeded in doing, making self-defense of common people unlawful, in incremental steps.

The folks who unwittingly attempt to destroy stand your ground and castle laws serve the agenda well.

Retarded you betchya. I grew up in NJ. I got the heck outta there in the mid-80's, thank God. My sister lives there still, and she recently bought a handgun....said the laws there are so horrendous and prohibitive to owning a gun...once she picked it up at the store, it would have been a felony for her to even stop the car for gas while the gun was in the car. She was required to make a beeline from the FFL straight home, and the dealer gave her a litany of legal boundaries she must adhere to in order to stay on the topside of the law. SO glad I don't live there.

Back
Top Bottom