• UPGRADE UPDATE 3 - More stuff is fixed now. Please check here and report any issues . Thanks!

State Park Quota Hunts

Adamjen15

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
41   0
Reaction score
My cousin hunted panola last year and had good success. I hunted panola in 2017 and had success, the first deer I seen was the biggest buck I have ever seen in my life but that was when they made you “earn a buck” you had to shoot a doe first. I think my cousin said they did away with that rule.

sambo77

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
119   0
Reaction score
I heard back in the hard labor creek was like shooting pen raised deer. There is alot of deer there. I see deer every time I'm near the park.

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
64   0
Reaction score
I heard back in the hard labor creek was like shooting pen raised deer. There is alot of deer there. I see deer every time I'm near the park.
I hunted hard labor with MRH MRH and @Anniegetyourguns a couple of years back and saw a few. Nothing to write home about but the last day of the hunt I think we found a heck of a spot to hunt that required 4 wheel drive to get to. Hoping to go back this year.

MRH

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
A walking, talking contradiction
189   0
Reaction score
I hunted hard labor with MRH MRH and @Anniegetyourguns a couple of years back and saw a few. Nothing to write home about but the last day of the hunt I think we found a heck of a spot to hunt that required 4 wheel drive to get to. Hoping to go back this year.

I put in for it too. LOL...I wasn't going to because I always get rained on. Still, there are some real good deer around there. So I put in for it. I hope we all draw a tag!

Top Bottom