• UPGRADE UPDATE 3 - More stuff is fixed now. Please check here and report any issues . Thanks!

State Park Quota Hunts

sambo77

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
119   0
Reaction score
I put in for it too. LOL...I wasn't going to because I always get rained on. Still, there are some real good deer around there. So I put in for it. I hope we all draw a tag!
there are big deer there, just gotta find em, I know a few people who live on the edge of the park and see big ones regularly. If yall do go again feel free to stop by the house, I'm only 15 or so minutes from there.

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
64   0
Reaction score
I put in for it too. LOL...I wasn't going to because I always get rained on. Still, there are some real good deer around there. So I put in for it. I hope we all draw a tag!
I’ve got a pile of state park points. I think I’ll sign up again this year.

Reactions: MRH

MRH

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
A walking, talking contradiction
189   0
Reaction score
there are big deer there, just gotta find em, I know a few people who live on the edge of the park and see big ones regularly. If yall do go again feel free to stop by the house, I'm only 15 or so minutes from there.

My parents live about 5 minutes from there. There has always been good deer in that area.

I’ve got a pile of state park points. I think I’ll sign up again this year.

Heck yeah put in for it. Maybe this time the rain will have mercy...And maybe I won't show up without my gun, so I won't have to race back to house to get it. Lol!

THREEJAYS

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
78   0
Reaction score
I went to hard labor on the last hunt of the first year and got skunked but hard already been a few hundred taken. Was also in January if my memory serves me right but I liked the area

Top Bottom