• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

State Park Quota Hunts

I put in for it too. LOL...I wasn't going to because I always get rained on. Still, there are some real good deer around there. So I put in for it. I hope we all draw a tag!
there are big deer there, just gotta find em, I know a few people who live on the edge of the park and see big ones regularly. If yall do go again feel free to stop by the house, I'm only 15 or so minutes from there.

I put in for it too. LOL...I wasn't going to because I always get rained on. Still, there are some real good deer around there. So I put in for it. I hope we all draw a tag!
I’ve got a pile of state park points. I think I’ll sign up again this year.

Reactions: MRH
there are big deer there, just gotta find em, I know a few people who live on the edge of the park and see big ones regularly. If yall do go again feel free to stop by the house, I'm only 15 or so minutes from there.

My parents live about 5 minutes from there. There has always been good deer in that area.

I’ve got a pile of state park points. I think I’ll sign up again this year.

Heck yeah put in for it. Maybe this time the rain will have mercy...And maybe I won't show up without my gun, so I won't have to race back to house to get it. Lol!

I went to hard labor on the last hunt of the first year and got skunked but hard already been a few hundred taken. Was also in January if my memory serves me right but I liked the area

Back
Top Bottom