• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Status of Griffin Gun Club?

I think you would enjoy it, I joined then covid hit. I ended up buying some property a couple of hours away so never went after joining and let my membership lapse. That said I know a couple of guys out there and have been to a few meetings. If I were staying in the area I'd keep my membership.

I think you would enjoy it, I joined then covid hit. I ended up buying some property a couple of hours away so never went after joining and let my membership lapse. That said I know a couple of guys out there and have been to a few meetings. If I were staying in the area I'd keep my membership.
Thank you sir. I appreciate it

I just realized that GGC is within 15 minutes of my house. I stopped by there this evening but they were having a board meeting so I couldn’t really talk to anyone.

I saw the thread from last year and it appeared maybe there were some issues. Any current members on ODT? Trying to find out the health of the club, what types of shooting are available, prices and overall if it’s worth the effort to join. Any intel from current members would be greatly appreciated. I think maybe @mikey357 is/was a member?

Thanks all.
I am a member and have been for several years. I enjoy it
Trap, skeet, rifle out to 100yds, several pistol bays. Dues are 200 a year with a initiation of 300. Also 12 hrs of service per year

Back
Top Bottom