• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steals and deals = dealer classifieds... Whats up with that?

Maybe because no one was visiting the dealer listing section. So started to let them post in steals and deals in order to create traffic for them?
all that's gonna do is keep me out of the steals and deals section lol

to be fair the dealer section would more active if the prices were more competitive.....but good luck on the internet

ill say it. the new change blows dick and this new format sucks ass

Lately the "steals and deals" section of this thread has been mostly filled with dealers promoting their own products. Am I dense or is that what the "dealer listings" section is for?

Yea, I tried to report one but got this message. I suppose I should have read it...

"Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'Palmetto State Armory Freedom Keymod Uppers' - Dealer ads go in steals and deals now"

This new change is pretty lame IMO. What's up with that? maybe Okuma Okuma can shed some light?

It was addressed here: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/new-classifieds-new-policies.1297281/

Steals & Deals and Dealer Listings

Starting today, all dealers will need to follow our new dealer rules, which are as follows:

Firearms and firearms accessory dealers are allowed to post one ad per day in the “Steals & Deals” area. This can be a listing for one gun or several, but whatever is listed in the ad can’t be listed again for 7 days.

I posted about 4 ads for vehicles for sale (I'm a dealer). Usually trucks and 4x4. They got deleted stating that dealers cannot post, but yet there is not a section for dealers... I know you where not referring to vehicles, but if have a couple good deals, I would like to share them... :confused:

This was addressed here: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/rules/

Automobile dealers are not allowed to list in our classifieds section. An automobile dealer is classified as anyone who sells more than one car a month on average.

Back
Top Bottom