• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steals and deals = dealer classifieds... Whats up with that?

Yea, I tried to report one but got this message. I suppose I should have read it...

"Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'Palmetto State Armory Freedom Keymod Uppers' - Dealer ads go in steals and deals now"

This new change is pretty lame IMO. What's up with that? maybe Okuma Okuma can shed some light?

I agree. Especially when its not a steal or deal. Its just some guy rehocking PSA parts for a lot more money.

So another question i have: We are usually able to critize people's posting of something when it really isn't a deal. Its usually good manners even to post a link to the same item cheaper, after all the purpose of the steals and deals is to give people a heads up right? Does the same apply to dealer listings? I mean considering that its part of their business to haggle, price match, not selling an item due to price, etc it would seem reasonable that we can post in their threads if we find it cheaper.

So another question i have: We are usually able to critize people's posting of something when it really isn't a deal. Its usually good manners even to post a link to the same item cheaper, after all the purpose of the steals and deals is to give people a heads up right? Does the same apply to dealer listings? I mean considering that its part of their business to haggle, price match, not selling an item due to price, etc it would seem reasonable that we can post in their threads if we find it cheaper.
do it!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom