• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steel cased 9 mm question

My Sig P250 has worked flawlessly with anything I've run through it including around 500 rounds of steel case. I have noticed the cheap Tul ammo form Wal-Mart seems a bit dirtier but still runs without any issues.

Pssstttt......I even reload steel cased ammo that the internet experts say that you're not supposed to (said in a whisper).........

Haha me too I did 223 but only got 3 reloads before the necks split. Just tested it with about 10 rounds and just about all of them split after 3 shots. I think one made it 5.

Haha me too I did 223 but only got 3 reloads before the necks split. Just tested it with about 10 rounds and just about all of them split after 3 shots. I think one made it 5.

I loaded the 9MM and .45 ACP till I lost them or they got left and the range and rusted. Never had one split. I actually like the Wolf grey steel .45 ACP cases a lot. They are pretty robust and the LPP from Wolf fit perfectly. They feed, fire and eject perfectly. It breaks my heart when I got to the range and find .45 ACP Wolf cases all over the ground and they are rusty.....If I was only a day earlier...

Back
Top Bottom