• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steel Frame Full Semi-Auto Pistol Recommendations

^^^I'll second this--GREAT guns, very under-rated, and High-Cap Magazines are still readily available^^^

If you go down the S&W 3rd generation rabbit hole - you may be lost.........-ask me how I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do what I did, have a few of each. I still love my "plastic" framed pistols from Austria, but have equal love for my "alloy" framed Italian "full semi-auto" pistols as well. The best of both "worlds"?

Do what I did, have a few of each. I still love my "plastic" framed pistols from Austria, but have equal love for my "alloy" framed Italian "full semi-auto" pistols as well. The best of both "worlds"?

Was going to point out that the alloy frame is aluminum, not steel. If you want a steel-framed 92-series, you'll have to put the cash down for a 92X Performance (next month, fingers crossed). I believe there are other suggestions with similar frame composition (ahem, P226, e.g.).

I'd 100% still go for a Beretta- M9A3s have come down in price, it seems. Or one of the trade-ins suggested.

love the cz's but if shtf,my p89 would be with me. prices vary,200 to 400 bucks. but i can tell you this.
you can hold both a 92 or cz 75 mag in the mag well, it will run them. they wont lock in and the last round wont lock the slide. but they work..

What part of 9mm and 15 rounds standard didn't you understand?
Never mind, the fact you suggested a 1911 shows you're autistic.
I don't need a jam-o-matic Fudd gun.
Actually some of the Para Ordnance double stack 1911's were good -- like the Black Ops model, but I think they went out of business or something. The Black Ops is one I'd like to own some day.

If you go down the S&W 3rd generation rabbit hole - you may be lost.........-ask me how I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, but there are MUCH WORSE "Rabbit Holes" to go down... :)

If going down the rabbit hole means enjoying one of the best stock triggers out of the box, a good looking overall design that's built like a tank and readily available 15 & 17 rounder mags... then I'll be happy falling in that rabbit hole any day of the week!

Back
Top Bottom