• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steel Frame Full Semi-Auto Pistol Recommendations

Small, but quality, manufacturer that couldn’t swim in the pond for too long with the likes of massive companies like Sig, Springfield, Glock, etc. I guess. Now that I think about it they may have been bought out by one of those bigger gun makers.
Remington bought Para. If you buy a "Remington R1 it is just a rebadged Para Ordinance from what I understand.

Have long lusted after one these. What's the opinion on the Hungarian FEG clones?
They suck compared to the FN. For a work horse the Ruger P89. Doesn't matter what you buy now anyway, as soon as they pass the red flag law they will come kill your puppies, break your door, haul your *ss off and take all your guns just for what you posted in this thread. good luck

I was surprised at how well I shot the Beretta 92FS out of the box, first time at the range with it. Its a dream to shoot. That said I have a West German P226 and a SW5906 and they are all great guns as well. I dont know about newer P226s, mine in a 1986 but it has some slide to frame slop and feels big in the hand but its still a good gun that is still reliable.

They suck compared to the FN. For a work horse the Ruger P89. Doesn't matter what you buy now anyway, as soon as they pass the red flag law they will come kill your puppies, break your door, haul your *ss off and take all your guns just for what you posted in this thread. good luck

69605020_1178281239038551_1213159859747291136_n.jpg

Have long lusted after one these. What's the opinion on the Hungarian FEG clones?
Just my opinion but if you find one of the actual licensed original FEG Hi Powers they were good pistols. Problem is FEG started to modify them on their own and came up with something that was similar but not an actual Hi Power.
As for ATF coming for anything, all talk of gun legislation has been benched now due to the farce of an impeachment investigation.

Back
Top Bottom