• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steer clear of Monmouth reloading

I thought it was a little odd the billing.imfo is from Tx. The package shipped from NJ. If you call (which is a waste, no one will answer and they will no return if you leave a message, I tried) it starts out automated as Monmouth reloading, then then switches over to text brass works. The more I find out about this place the worse they seem.

Yes, the bank ended up refunding my money. Their attempts to contact the company failed. Monmouth never would return their phone calls either. In the end it was made right but not by the people who should have helped.

Also found out recently that the company suddenly changed names. A prior name of tx brass is completely gone, Monmouth's old web page redirects you to : https://www.armorally.com

Make sure you steer clear of them as well. Seems when they burn too many bridges they just start from scratch with a new name.

I’m just glad to see you got something worked out with your bank at least. I’m also glad to see all the support from others to stop orders from them. The thing I’m really happy to know is about Arm or Ally website. I almost ordered from them tonight but stumbled across this post. Whew! That was close. I’m looking somewhere else now.

I have had good transactions with Armorally in the recent months.
I've ordered quite a few times from them.

They sent an incorrect Ballistic advantage barrel on one order... Had the new one on the way and a return label emailed to me within 24hours.

So... Sorry you had a poopie experience, but I don't think it's the norm.

And their pricing is just ridiculous. If they carry it... they're one of the cheapest spots you can buy.

Back
Top Bottom