• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Steering/Suspension Repair

Are you sticking with factory set up, not sure if they do upgrade type work? My wife always takes the van to Roswell auto house. It's close to CiCi's on hwy 9 and 92. There have been many times where they have told her nothing was wrong and didn't charge her for looking at it. They are very fair IMO. Never had any issues with them. I like somewhere that I feel like they don't take advantage of my wife just because she's a woman.

Are you sticking with factory set up, not sure if they do upgrade type work? My wife always takes the van to Roswell auto house. It's close to CiCi's on hwy 9 and 92. There have been many times where they have told her nothing was wrong and didn't charge her for looking at it. They are very fair IMO. Never had any issues with them. I like somewhere that I feel like they don't take advantage of my wife just because she's a woman.
Thanks, he has a bent steering knuckle and needs it replaced. My office is walking distance from Roswell Auto. I used them a number of times until they recently let me down.

Back
Top Bottom