• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STEN

Nah dude, the modern Sten is the stepping stool of the machine gun manufacturer. Every legit 07 has a Sten. The cost breaks down to:
150-200 for a parts kit
1 full day of time
Fence post

= Sten gun

That being said, the Sten is probably my very favorite machine gun. You can plink with it and afford to shoot it. It feels cool too, like it's got less class than a modern rifle. It's a manly gun for killing nazis. My brain releases the same chemicals from shooting a Sten as it does when I **** in the woods. It just feels right.

PS That's right 07s. I said you ain't legit if you ain't never built a Sten.
"Less class than a modern rifle" That's it right there. See that goes right along with driving/butchering Festivas and being a Motorhead fan from way back. Plus I dig **** like Stens and Encoms because they look like they were thrown together in the middle of the night in some outlaw biker welding shop. What can I say? I like it crude.:cool:

Man Nonliberal Nonliberal I again am doing this whole thing wrong. I've built how many belt feds and only now building simple open bolts? Good thing I've got a M2HB to build next. Would like to build a MG42 too. But that might be too Nazi for you.

You know how much cool stuff I'd have if I didn't like to..... never mind, you know the rest of the story. I had some long laid out retort but I have to go bang the brakes off my smoking hot, semi drunk, nymphomaniac wife now. I'll catch up with you tomorrow bro.

Back
Top Bottom