• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stetson Bennet makes final four for Heisman!

Better lap it up while he can, won't even make the draft.........except for maybe the Falcons! Ever seen the movie "Radio"? He might be just the buddy Kirby needs to replace the empty spot he has from being alongside Nick!

View attachment 5048396
DUH.....like David Green....doesn't take away from the accomplishment....oh...you forgot to call him a midget...

The one time I can agree with Gary...

1670378158637.png

where did ya'll play ball? what did you accomplish as a college player?
Not a swinging Richard here played D1 anything. (Ok, except our resident track star Peanut Butter Peanut Butter ) The most obnoxious fans never even attended college much less the one they know so much about.

Lol, LSU beats ZERO teams in the playoffs. LSU isn't very good.
Point given for libelous comment.
Disagree. I think they, and even the evil Bama, would handle at least TCU and Michigan. I think OSU is a strong team who had a bad game against Michigan, but will give UGA a tough game.

Not a swinging Richard here played D1 anything. (Ok, except our resident track star Peanut Butter Peanut Butter ) The most obnoxious fans never even attended college much less the one they know so much about.
Most never played MLB, NFL, NBA, etc. Doesnt mean you cant have a passion for a team and formulate an opinion.
The never played/attended is such a lazy argument.

I’m a little feller myself and have been an underdawg most of my life too, so I would like for Stetson to win the award for all of us little people… he won’t win it (probably) but he is deserving. Go Dawgs!

Back
Top Bottom