• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stg44 in rifle caliber!

Wish I had $1800 bucks.

I considered getting one but it's more of a cosmetic clone than an actual copy. Of course they have to make some changes to avoid full auto but the external stamp marks are wrong, etc. Nitpicking but the people who pay $1800-2000k plus for these guns are generally picky SOB's. However, it's a GA company so I wish them all the best.

But if money weren't an issue, I'd pick up one of the pistols in the original 8mm Kurz.

Those guys have put a ridiculous amount of work into that rifle. Its pretty awesome that they were able to update the design to allow for caliber changes. It uses a HK fcg, and fostech is coming out with a binary HK trigger, so it should run in the StG as well.

Yea the lower housing doesnt look 100% like the original, but it would have cost an insane amount to replicate the original. Theres over 200 parts in the pistol grip assembly of the original one if i remember right.

I considered getting one but it's more of a cosmetic clone than an actual copy. Of course they have to make some changes to avoid full auto but the external stamp marks are wrong, etc. Nitpicking but the people who pay $1800-2000k plus for these guns are generally picky SOB's. However, it's a GA company so I wish them all the best.

But if money weren't an issue, I'd pick up one of the pistols in the original 8mm Kurz.

Before you call it a "cosmetic clone" please research and watch a few of the videos Ian and Carl of Forgotten Weapons and Inrangetv did with HMG over the design and production of this rifle to call it that and you will soon realize your mistake this is no GSG and most original parts are interchangeable with the new design and for a design like this the cost is excellent compared to others who have tried before to do this and legitimately sold GSG style "cosmetic copies"

Back
Top Bottom