• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sticker ideas?

i agree the chicken needs to be on the new sticker, that is one thing most people on here love about this site. plus it will be a good ice breaker to get others interested in the site. id buy a few chicken stickers (or trade two cornish hens for one)

I'm diggin the chicken. It's definately a unique symbol for a bunch of gun nuts! I have visions of seeing little chicken stickers on all of the cars at the GON show. :D

I cannot design it but was thinking it would be cool to have a large O with a Capital D and small t in the middle, the O then a Capital D in the "O" and the small t in the "D" to make it look like a scope reticle. Dunno, maybe stupid, but I think someone with some computer art savvy could make it look real cool.... simpiler is better IMHO.

LOL, first one was just a joke. Here it is redone with a bigger (and pretty sure not pirated) hen. ;)

Are colors allowed? I assumed that black and white would be best. Text and font can be changed pretty easy.

I'm having a real problem incorporating a lego. If there's a real artist in the house, please step in.

hen2.jpghen3.jpg

83rdrecon, I tried your idea. All I could do was try to fit text since I can't draw and it wouldn't come out right.

Another vote for the ODT chicken. LOL. It will go right above my terrorist hunting permit sticker. Well done Zesty, it's a classic in the making.

Back
Top Bottom