• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sticker ideas?

i55.tinypic.com_23kvjpi.png

If someone would put some decent text on the black backround and white chicken picture, I wouldn't mind making some shirts and selling them at cost. With Steve's okay of course.

PM me if you need the file
*Also how could I make this my avatar? any help would be appreciated

If someone would put some decent text on the black backround and white chicken picture, I wouldn't mind making some shirts and selling them at cost. With Steve's okay of course.

PM me if you need the file
*Also how could I make this my avatar? any help would be appreciated

Just right click the picture and save it to your computer, then go to settings at the top right of the screen and then click edit avatar. You ca. Upload it from your computer there.

Hope that makes sense, I'm typing on my phone.

Another good thing about the hen sticker is it doesn't advertise "there might be a gun in this car" like a glock sticker would

I just scraped a Glock sticker off of my car for that very reason. Zesty's logo with the .22lr comment is just subtle enough, and the hen, well, it's perfect.:D

I like the second second idea from CCW, the oval one. Maybe a white background to make the ODT pop and that would be my personal choice for a second sticker. I just have a thing for oval/circle stickers.:nerd:

Yeah, we need a poll.

Back
Top Bottom