• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STICKER SHOCK!! Rem 870 shopping at two local dealers.

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
504   0
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever started a thread in the pasture. But today will be that day. A few days ago I went window shopping at Cherokee Gun in Canton for a Rem 870 TAC 14. They got 'em for $399 bucks. I ended up buying another gun there instead but still wanting another TAC 14. So I work near Glock and decided to swing by Adv Outdoors on the way home today see what they had. They had the TAC 14 in stock, the guy handed me one. I looked at the tag and asked him if there was some mistake. Surely this price is wrong at $869 DOLLARS!!!! He said NOPE that's the price. I handed it back and walked out. He never said a word. I guess my point is, it pays to shop around these days. I NEVER would have thought that Adv Outdoors would follow the Cheaper than Dirt sales model. But it seems they have. So anyway, I went back to Cherokee Gun and walked out with the exact same one Adv was pushing for almost $900. I could have bought 2 and still had money left over!

Rem TAC 14.jpg

That place blows, there always way over priced. I've worked neer there store for two years and have given it a shot multiple times. I always walk out empty handed. I'll stick with tru-prep.

It wasn't like that years ago. I've bought a lot of guns over the years from the previous two locations but few from the current mega store. Damn shame.

Back
Top Bottom