• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STICKER SHOCK!! Rem 870 shopping at two local dealers.

Been there a few times and saw the folks buying those shorty shotguns. They aren't priced for the educated consumer. Same as the mini-Draco's and AK pistols. I'm sure CGP has a very different type of customer for those.

Typically AO is about middle of the road pricing though, and their sale prices can be pretty good. It's hard to compare with CGP though. Most gun stores come out looking crazy expensive compared to them.

I don't know a single range that will let you use your ammo in their guns...

Yes, that is one of the best profit centers for a range. They don't make any money of lane rentals unless the place if full 100% of the time. Plus, they don't want people bringing in their reloads and blowing up their inventory.

When you spend a million or so on a range like the one at AO or Sharpshooters, you have to make it back somehow.

I don't know a single range that will let you use your ammo in their guns...

Yes, that is one of the best profit centers for a range. They don't make any money of lane rentals unless the place if full 100% of the time. Plus, they don't want people bringing in their reloads and blowing up their inventory.

When you spend a million or so on a range like the one at AO or Sharpshooters, you have to make it back somehow.
So you work there eh?

AO has had some cashiers not ring up product for their friends. Supposablity 10000's of $$$$ out the door for freee...
Boomer, thanks for your reply. I certainly didn’t feel like the search was to check the cashiers accuracy. I looked like a 50 something that would be an easy target to flex in front of the hood rats for to intimidate them. I’ve never been back and won’t go back. Screw AO!

Back
Top Bottom