• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Still flipping

If I ever do a fast turnaround flip I don't think I'll bother taking a new set of photos of the item in question.
I'll just save screenshots of the photos that were used to attract me to the ad in the first place!

Save those electrons --don't waste them!
Reduce, re-use, recycle.

Thats my biggest thing. Federal and CCI have it almost daily now on their website WAY cheaper than on here, yet it keeps selling on here marked up. Id rather they ship it to the front door than have to drive all over creation.
The only thing I'd be looking at in those cases is what is the maximum you can buy and what their trigger point is for free shipping.....I know CCI had a setup where you had to hit some price point total before their high shipping cost cut out...

Just saw a good deal on a pistol that got got and reposted immediately for more, still in their car posting it backon here. Made me post this, funny thing is a lot of times it ain't young people either

Long time back I did a trade and by the I got home the revolver was listed for a couple hundred more. At least he took pictures insted of using mine. Honestly I don't care, but I do find it amusing.

Long time back I did a trade and by the I got home the revolver was listed for a couple hundred more. At least he took pictures insted of using mine. Honestly I don't care, but I do find it amusing.
I guess he was figuring he'd hit up those Late Night Atlanta Nightrider signups for some quick cash...I know I see at least two or three a night hitting up 6-7 ads for "I gots cash right now."

If I ever do a fast turnaround flip I don't think I'll bother taking a new set of photos of the item in question.
I'll just save screenshots of the photos that were used to attract me to the ad in the first place!

Save those electrons --don't waste them!
Reduce, re-use, recycle.

Nah, you got to take new pics of guns like a 365 with a 15 rd extendo. That justifies marking it up hours after buying it off of here.

Back
Top Bottom